Mamara laddoo 1kg
- Product Code: RJ16
- Availability: In Stock
- Weight : 1.00kg
- (MRP + Shipping)
Makar Sankranti is round the corner and so thought of sharing these sesame seeds ladoo recipe. Growing up in a Maharashtrian community in Mumbai, during Makar Sankranti, Til gul ladoos (’til’ means sesame seeds and ‘gul’ is jaggery in marathi) were shared with everyone with these words – Til gul ghya god god bola. this means take the til gul and speak sweet words. By evening we would have a big jar full of tilgul laddus and sugar candies, which we would gorge on happily.
- Shiping charge is added on Mrp so Gujufood Provide different shiping discount zone wise.
- Packing & Handling & Shiping Charges are Added to actual MRP.
- International Shiping is extra whatsapp support for intenational +91 72279 72280.
- Products are sourced Fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the Shop/Origin within 24 - 48 Working hours. Post Dispatch, Order would be delivered, within 3 - 6 working days across India. No Dispatch on Public Holidays or Weekends.
- All products are in “Original packing” of the Brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by Gujufood.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing (if any), incuding shipping. No Returns accepted.
- We assure the authenticity and quality of food products sold on Gujufood. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.