Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
For the purpose of this document, you, your, or user shall mean gujufood. The use of the Website are governed by the terms and conditions listed here. We reserve the right to change, add, or remove portions of this document at any time. It is your responsibility to check the terms and conditions for updates.
Website use, transaction, communication content
- You shall comply with the Information Technology Act, 2000, domestic laws, international laws, foreign exchange laws,statutes, ordinances, rules, and regulations that apply to the use of the Website.
- Online payment is subject to the rules and regulations of Reserve Bank of India, VISA/Matercard/Online banking partners or any other applicable organisation.
- Gujufood shall not be responsible for any failure of payment transaction or amount debited from the user's account but not credited to the account of the Company due to any technical error. The user shall not have any claims against Gujufood for such transactions.
- All commercial terms such as prices, shipping charges, payment methods, payment terms, modes of delivery, delivery dates, warranties, and after-sales services are between buyers and sellers alone. Gujufood is only a platform for buyers and sellers and it does not in any manner control commercial terms between them.
- Gujufood does not make any representation for quality, value, salability, etc of products and services offered on the Website. It does not endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services. It is not liable for any errors or omissions whatsoever.
- Gujufood is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of contract between buyers and sellers. It cannot and does not guarantee that buyers and sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. It shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between them.
- At no time shall Gujufoodi hold any right or interest over products or services offered on the Website. It is not for unsatisfactory performance of products, services, damages, or back orders.
- Trademarks and brands are the property of respective vendors and manufacturers.
- Food licences are the sole responsibility of vendors.
- Food items should be stored and consumed as specified.
- We follow best practices in packaging, yet some fragile food products may arrive crumbled and broken.
- Perishable items with short shelf life will not be replaced/refunded once shipped.
- There can be no refund for delivery failure of a shipment with short shelf life owing to the customer’s absence at the delivery address.
- We offer with shipping on certain products and order values.
- Each product listed with shipping and handling package charge.
- Shipping charge, if applicable, is included in the price displayed on the product page.
- Shipping charge may depend on the product price and weight, dimensions of the shipment, seller’s location, delivery address, and total order value.
Delivery time depends on:
- Availability of the product
- Seller’s location
- Delivery address pin code
- Time taken by our logistics partner to deliver in the entered pin code location
- It takes 7 working days* for a product to be delivered
- It takes 10 working days* for liquid-based products to be delivered as these are transported by road
*Time frame excludes public Holidays and Sundays.