There are only a few snacks and sweets on which a particular geographical region can claim its monopoly. Khajali is one of them. It is a specialty of Porbandar. In fact more the hundreds of snack makers of Porbandar proudly boast that it has remained restricted to Porbandar only because its atmosphere suits the making of Khajali. So be it, but it doesn't matter as long as you conveniently get to have your hands on this savory food item.
Khajali is made of finely grinded wheat flour (Mendo). Unlike other snacks it is fried in Ghee. Further it comes in different varieties; sweet Khajali (Sata), mild Khajali and masala Khajali. It is also known as flaky fried biscuit, because when you take a bite of Khajali it disintegrates into thin flakes in you mouth. Khajali is an all season snack or sweet but especially when sweets are exchanged with dear ones during festive seasons, sweet Khajali tends to claim a big share of the pie.
- Shiping charge is added on Mrp so Gujufood Provide different shiping discount zone wise.
- Packing & Handling & Shiping Charges are Added to actual MRP.
- International Shiping is extra whatsapp support for intenational +91 72279 72280.
- Products are sourced Fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the Shop/Origin within 24 - 48 Working hours. Post Dispatch, Order would be delivered, within 3 - 6 working days across India. No Dispatch on Public Holidays or Weekends.
- All products are in “Original packing” of the Brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by Gujufood.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing (if any), incuding shipping. No Returns accepted.
- We assure the authenticity and quality of food products sold on Gujufood. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.