It is basically mixed-up with methi and wheat flour.Homemade Bhakri (or Dhebra) is a round flat unleavened Indian roti or bread. It is coarser than a roti and can be compared to a British biscuit with respect to hardness. Also called as Namkeen or savouries or dry farsan or Snacks or Nashta / Naashta. Also spelled as Bhakhri or Bhakari or Bhakhari. Unique
Serving Ideas: It is taken in morning or some time as evening as snacks.
Taste:Crispy and Delicious
Store:Suraj Food Products, Rajkot
Ingredients:Wheat Flour,Palm Oil,Fenugreek leaves,Iodized salt,Termuric Powder,Cumin Seeds,Coriander,Fenugreek Powder,Sesame,Asafoetida,Red Chilly Powder
- Shiping charge is added on Mrp so Gujufood Provide different shiping discount zone wise.
- Packing & Handling & Shiping Charges are Added to actual MRP.
- International Shiping is extra whatsapp support for intenational +91 72279 72280.
- Products are sourced Fresh after you place the order, Shipped directly from the Shop/Origin within 24 - 48 Working hours. Post Dispatch, Order would be delivered, within 3 - 6 working days across India. No Dispatch on Public Holidays or Weekends.
- All products are in “Original packing” of the Brand, Secondary Packaging is secured by Gujufood.
- Price includes taxes, special packaging & handing (if any), incuding shipping. No Returns accepted.
- We assure the authenticity and quality of food products sold on Gujufood. If you (still!) find any such problem with any of our products, we promise to resolve it.